Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Monday, January 19, 2009

Steelers & Cardinals in Superbowl


Kurt Warner is back in the Superbowl, this time with the Arizona Cardinals. Since my Titans Choked against the Ravens I have been rooting for Kurt Warner to win it all.

How he didn't win the MVP is still beyond me. It wasn't even to someone like Chad Pennington who helped turn the Dolphins around. It was to Payton Manning who did not do anything to deserve it. His team was not all that good this year and he quite honestly sucked for the first part of the year. But I guess he is the NFL Good Boy!!!

The Steelers will be a tough test for the Cardinals and I think this will be a really good game. The Steelers will need the break to get healthy again after the hard hitting of the game against the Ravens. WOW, if you didn't watch that game you missed some of the hardest hitting football I have seen in quite some time.

I am going to be cheering on the Cardinals.

No comments: