Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama Supporters falling off Deep end

After the momentous election of President Barack Obama, we witnessed him surround himself with people of opposing views where Doris Kearns-Goodwin’s book “A Team of Rivals” became a best seller. While it may be good for the governance of we the people, the message directed at Republicans is that the ultimate decision lies with the Commander in Chief, President Barack Obama. I would like to remind President Barack Obama that instead of McCain being said go-to-guy, he was and is his rival first and foremost.

Why am I zeroing in on McCain? On Fox News Sunday which aired yesterday, McCain said this of the Obama stimulus plan, “The plan was written by the Democratic majority in the House, primarily, and so, yeah, I think there has to be major rewrite," He went onto say, “I am opposed to most of the provisions in the bill; as it stands now, I would not support it." It was reported last week of Obama where he cited in a meeting between House and Senate Republicans and Democrats, “I won!” and that is what he must take away from all of this. It was President Barack Obama who placed his hand on that ‘Lincoln Bible’ and not John McCain. - OpEdNews


Well as disappointed as I was in the election, I support President Obama and his push to get us out of this economy collapse. However, it is people that like this moron that really makes me laugh my tale off. They are so caught up in the hoopla and have a total lack of knowledge on how things work. I believe that there is going to have to be some serious money put out by the Government, there is just a philosophical difference. This Stimulus package is nothing but a giant spending program that will have little to do with helping the economy. Not only are there NO Republicans that support it, there are many Democrats stepping forward with questions concerning it.

No comments: