Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wisconsin Deficit to Reach $5 Billion

I can remember the last election when everyone was telling me that Jim Doyle is doing a great job. He has lowered taxes and is balancing the budget. Why vote for Mark Green.

Well here we are, my taxes haven't went down, as a matter of fact I think I am paying more. The budgets aren't balanced and we face a $5 Billion deficit.

I don't know about you, but when the household income changes, so does the things that we get. We have to adjust our spending to keep within budget. I sure wish that I could just spend and spend without a care in the world. It doesn't matter that we don't have the money.

I blame not having enough money to do what I want on the Government. If I didn't have to pay taxes, I would have plenty of money. Hell, just give me one year off of paying taxes and I would be great shape.

WISN Story

No comments: