Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smoking Ban in Wisconsin

It appears that with the incoming State Legislature and a Governor in support, A State Wide Smoking Ban is poised to be fast tracked through the system.

I don't Smoke, My Wife quit smoking a few years ago. However I am against the Government making these types of decisions. I know that Smoking is bad for you, I know that second hand smoke is just as deadly. I understand all of that. If you choose to smoke, that is your decision. It is legal to smoke. If you don't like it don't go where Smoking is allowed. Each Business should have the right to decide on whether smoking will be allowed or not.

Today it is smoking. What next? Fast Food is bad for you as well, do we ban fast food? If you remember Madison attempted to curb fast food by not allowing drive throughs in certain areas.

No comments: