Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Abdul Dishes on American Idol

MCFADDEN: So were you consulted before they added the fourth judge?

ABDUL: Well, yes, you want to know when? I just got out of this hospital this past August. I had three days to pack and go on the road. I found out on the way to the airport.

MCFADDEN: To this season's auditions?

ABDUL: To go to the first city.

MCFADDEN: Well, I wouldn't say that's consultation.

ABDUL: That's being informed. Nor was Randy. Randy found out hours before me and …

MCFADDEN: Were you mad?

ABDUL: I thought that respectfully all of us as a group, maybe we could even figure this out together, and I was surprised because Simon has always been against the fourth. We've had guest judges come in before, and he banned that from happening anymore. - ABC News Interview

For all the American Idol Faithful, this is a must read Interview.

No comments: