Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, July 11, 2014

Bill Penzey uses Penzey Spices to Push His Political Agenda

Penzey Spices used to be that place right off the Highway that as I drove by the smell would catch your attention and make you smile.  Not so much anymore. 

I have lost that feeling as the Leader of Penzey's, Bill Penzey is using his catalogs to sell a political agenda that I find disrespectful to so many.  I don't really give a hoot about what his political leanings are and whether he gives money to this candidate or that candidate, but when you use your catalogs to push that agenda I step aside and find other places to purchase my spices.

I have not sat foot in one of their stores nor used a single product of theirs since this has been happening.  Now every time I  happen to passing down the highway and get that smell, I give old Penzey the one finger salute.

No comments: