Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, February 20, 2009

Obama not Happy with CNBC Report



It appears that President Obama was not happy with this report and has dispatched his minions to bash the broadcast. But I have to tell you what, I AGREE!!!! Why bailout the people who haven't been paying their bills, why not help us who are struggling and doing whatever it takes to make good on our commitments!!!

“I also think that it’s tremendously important that for people who rant on cable television – to be responsible and understand what it is they’re talking about. I feel assured that Mr. Santelli doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” Gibbs said during the daily White House briefing for reporters, CBS News’ Mark Knoller reports. - CBS News

Ummmm, I think he knew exactly what he was talking about. Maybe the same thing should be addressed to the President and his Democratic Friends in Congress.

No comments: