Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Monday, November 3, 2008

Attacks on Michelle make Obama Mad

...set of media outlets that went after my wife for a while in a way that I thought was just completely out of bounds. And -- and I, you know, frankly I-- you know, I would have never considered or expected my allies to do something comparable to the spouse of an opponent. ... I just feel like family is -- are civilians. And they don't sign up for this stuff. - CBS NEWS

I agree that the family members should be off limits. Why attack the spouse or other family member. Don't make it personal, Their opinions or stances can be questioned but not a personal attack on someone.

Now where I will disagree with Mr. Obama, where was this opinion when his people, directly connected to his staff, was attacking the Palin family? The stories about the young children? This was from his own people, where was his outcry? The stories about Mrs. McCain? Where was his outcry. You can't have it both ways. I think that all sides should come out against it, and punish those close to them who engage in these types of attacks.

No comments: