Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, May 4, 2018

CNN Reporter Misquotes Trump Press Secretary Calling it Street and Gutter Talk

CNN Reporter April Ryan is the latest in a long of CNN reporters to try to make something out of nothing.

April Ryan claimed that Press Secretary Sanders said "You don't know me" after Ryan posed a question to her.  Ryan then went on to declare those as fighting words. 

FOX News:
“For Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the presidential spokesperson, the mouthpiece for the President of the United States, to say, ‘You don’t know me,’ in certain quarters in this nation, that starts a physical fight,” Ryan said. “I was very shocked. It was street. I will even go beyond that, it was gutter.”

However the CNN Reporter as usual got the facts wrong and was simply make stuff up to make it something it never was.

What actually happened was Ryan asked Sanders a question in the briefing accusing the Press Secretary of being blindside by the comments that Giuliani had made in the press.  Sanders responded to Ryan

FOX News:
“Well, with all due respect, you actually don’t know much about me in terms of what I feel and what I don't.”

Nice try April Ryan and the No News Network.

For the Record, My Money would go on Sanders. :)

No comments: