Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, August 5, 2016

Does Clinton Believe Her Own BS?

Hillary Clinton again made the assertion that she has been truthful to the American People about her Email Scandal.

FOX News:

“And as the FBI said, everything that I’ve said publicly has been consistent and truthful with what I’ve told [the FBI],” Clinton said Wednesday in an interview with Brandon Rittiman of KUSA News.

Even though multiple Fact Checking outlets have rated this anywhere from "Pants on Fire" to "Outright Lie".

She obviously is just outright lying or delusional.   Either way, how can you call Trump unfit to be President?  When pressed that the FBI Director in fact said that her comments were not truthful, Clinton Responded.

FOX News:

“That's not what I heard Director Comey say … Director Comey said that my answers were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails,” she said.

I am not sure how her backers really think that she can get away with this.  All though she has gotten away with more things than anyone else.  Maybe the American People really are as Stupid as she thinks they are.

No comments: