Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Donald Trump Crazy or Just Normal?

I watch as the news media and people rip on Donald Trump for things he says and does.  I laugh when I hear them all say, "you just don't do that" or "You have to act more like Obama or Bush". 

They are comparing Donald Trump to seasoned, life long Politicians.  People that have spent many many years being handled by people who have been in the Political game for years.  Donald Trump is not a life long Politician.  He has spent his life working in the real world.  Everything is Politically Correct.  If someone attacks you, you attack back.  If someone is feeding you a line of BS, then you call them on it.  If someone is crooked, then you tell them that they are crooked. 

I get so tired hearing Politicians refer to other Politicians as "My Fried" when we all know damn well they can't stand each other.  Let's get back to brutal honesty.  Tell it like it is and don't sugar coat things.

Did I think that Donald Trump was wrong for attacking the Father of a Soldier killed?  I didn't think it was very appropriate.  I think we owes those families a great deal of respect and thanks for their sacrifices.  I also don't think that the Father was appropriate in his comments about Donald Trump.  Donald Trump had nothing to do with their son.  Not in any way.  I think that the Father was also inappropriately using his son's death as Political tool and found that to be very inappropriate.

Donald Trump isn't always going to say the right things.  He isn't always going to be the everything is great and cheery guy.  I just want him to tell me how it is without all the candy coating.  I want him to be honest with me and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done, not get re-elected.  Hopefully along the way he learns how to handle some things better.

No comments: