Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Monday, November 17, 2008

Woman turns in Illegal due to Homesale issues

"At the end, do I feel bad the family got in trouble? No, not at all," she said. - Fox News Story

Nicole Griffin turned in Lorenzo Jimenez and family for being in the country illegally. Now I am all for making sure that people who come into this country come in legally, but come on this lady isn't about doing the right thing, she just wants revenge.

Everything was all good for Nicole Griffin when the house was up for sale and she was getting what she wanted. It wasn't until she found out that she could bully Lorenzo around that she decided to go to the Authorities. Even though I agree with the fact that Lorenzo should have done the right thing and get legalized, I think it is a sad day that Ms. Griffin pulls this kind of stuff.

I think that Nicole Griffin is no better than your common criminal by trying to hold this over their head for her gain.

No comments: