Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Democrats Have Lost their Mind

I have been listening to all the noise going on about Trump's Wife supposedly plagiarizing a speech that Obama's wife gave.

There are several things that have struck me about all of this flap.

First and foremost was, "who really cares?!"  With everything that is involved with both of these Presidential Candidates, this is really something that makes headlines and causes an uproar?  With all the crooked stuff that Hillary Clinton has done, her supporters are casting stones over some sentences in a speech? By the spouse of a candidate?

Second, almost every sentence that they say was plagiarized, I have heard hundreds if not thousands of times in my life by my parents, other speakers, etc.  I would contest that Michellle Obama plagiarized from my parents.  On more than one occasion I can recall them telling me word for word what she said.  Seriously folks this is crazy.

Third, Obama himself has copied stuff from other peoples speeches as has countless other Politicians and Speakers.  Who really cares?  What difference does it really make? 

I can not believe how big of a deal that the Democrats and the Media has made out of this.  With all the other issues going on in the world today, and this takes up time of a Presidential Candidate and the media?  It is no wonder we can't solve real issues.

No comments: