Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Watching "Making a Murderer"

Like many people out there, I have been watching the Netflix Documentary "Making a Murderer.

I was here during the actual events and can recall at the time that I was confused about the guilt or innocence of both Steve Avery and Brendan Dassey.  There always seemed to be a lot of inconsistencies in the events and the story that the Prosecutor told kept changing.  The Defense also kept changing the story repeatedly.

Now watching the series I think that there are many more questions that seem to never be answered.  I still can't say whether I believe in the guilt or innocence of these two.  What has been more questionable is some of the actions by law enforcement and the Prosecutor.  Much of these questions never have been answered and really should have to be. 

PS: For those that watched the Documentary, What the heck kind of a lawyer was Len Kachinsky?  

No comments: