Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ads for Governor Driving me Crazy

As the race for Governor winds down to election day we are being inundated with ads on the TV and Radio. 

I don't so much mind the Ads themselves, it is the content that is utterly ridiculous. 

I can't believe how you can, as a candidate for Governor, put out an Ad that is so blatantly false and misleading.

I see these Ads and know that what is being said is so false and misleading that I can't believe that it is legal.  What is even worse, is that the Candidate knows it is false and they put it out there anyway.

We wonder why our Government is so full of crooks and criminals.  They lie and make up stuff just to get elected and then we somehow think that they are going to be good for us?

No comments: