Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, June 13, 2014

Clinton Claims they were Broke while making $12 Million a year

Hillary Clinton must have a totally different definition of broke than the rest of us. 

She has claimed that when Bill left the White House they were broke and in debt.  To be fair they were in debt with a series of legal bills.  But broke?


I guess being broke means that they could only afford to buy a 5 bedroom house in New York and bringing in $12 Million a year doesn't count.  If that is considered Broke, Count me in.  I want to be broke.  I want to be broke and out of the middle class.  I want to be broke and making more in a month than I make in 10 years.  I want to be broke. 

Thank you Mrs. Clinton for showing me that the new broke is way better than being in the middle class.

No comments: