Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Milwaukee's Crime Problem

Milwaukee has a crime problem and they just don't seem to know what to do.

It seems like pretty much every night at 10 you turn on the news and hear about someone being shot in the city of Milwaukee. 

I know the Mayor and the Milwaukee County Executive talk repeatedly about their drive to cut back on crime and in particular gun violence.  There was even a "Cease Fire Week" in the city a week or so ago and that was a drive to cut back on gun violence.  How did that work out?  Well it was a deadly week of shootings and gun violence.  In one incident an 11 year old was injured in crossfire. 

I am sure their idea of cutting back on Sheriff's Deputies and Police Officers is a step in the right direction of curbing violence.

I really doubt the fact that in Milwaukee the economy is a mess and unemployment is high has anything to do with all of this. 

I had a great idea for curbing the violence in the City and County of Milwaukee.  I think under my plan we can see results rather quickly and put a big dent in not only the crime problem, but the economy and unemployment.  Ready for my plan? It isn't that difficult.

NEW LEADERSHIP!!!!!

No comments: