Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let it Snow!!!!

OK, I come from the South, so I am not a big fan of Wisconsin as it is. Only a few months of Summer every year.

Last year was a record year for snow fall with close to 100" of snow. They said then that it was an unusually snowy winter. I can live with that, an unusually snowy winter. Here we are in 2008, it seems to really be making a run at last years snow totals.

Oh well, I guess if it is going to snow then SNOW!!!! I hate those little 2-3 inch snows that require me to go out and shovel or snow blow, if it has to snow then really snow!!! It would be nice to get some days off here and there as well.

Snow totals range from 2" around the Milwaukee area to close to 8" up around Sheboygan. We still have several hours of snow to go so we will see what we total out at.

No comments: