Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Friday, August 3, 2018

CNN's Jim Acosta Can't take the Heat

CNN's Jim Acosta and CNN have no problem bashing President Trump, his Team and Supporters. 

They do it at length around the clock on the network.  CNN has gone after these people or encouraged people to go after them. 

I haven't heard CNN call out the harassment of the White House Press Secretary.  I didn't hear them condemn the treatment she received at the Correspondents dinner.  I didn't hear them condemn the treatment she got at the restaurant.  I haven't heard them condemn any of these attacks of the Presidents staff. 

However now that Acosta has been given the same treatment by supporters of the President, he is unhappy and wants something done.

CNN has been an attack dog against the President from the very beginning.  If CNN had any ounce of bipartisanship and the same standard for everyone they wouldn't be in the position they are in. 

I don't agree with what happened to Acosta, but I also don't agree with the actions of the left against members of the Trump White House or Trump Supporters.  So in this case I do not feel sorry for Acosta or CNN.  This is the environment that you helped create.

No comments: