Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

CNN Gives me my Laugh for the Day, Talking Ethics

I was just going through all the so called News outlets on the computer this morning.  Reading all the current happenings from all the different points of view.

Then I come across CNN and a story there "Hannity needs a class in ethics", I nearly fell out of my seat laughing.  The irony of anyone at CNN or associated with CNN giving anyone advice on ethics in the news is the most hysterical thing I have ever read. 

Yes I had to read the story.  With a smile on my face and still chuckling I opened the story to begin to read and get my fill of humor this fine Wednesday morning.

At the very beginning the article says that Hannity's audience had the right to know about his relationship with Michael Cohen.  Again I couldn't help myself but laugh at the irony of this being on the site of CNN.  They are world famous for hiding the truth from their audience.  They have had to backtrack and reveal their bias more times than most any other so called news source.

OK.  Lets read on.  This is so amusing.

Well, the rest of the story was pretty much nothing.  Except it did reinforce my belief that the raid on Michael Cohen and the removal of files involving other clients is a slippery slope that breaks down the foundation of law in this country.  But I will leave that for the Supreme Court to fix.

Thank you CNN for giving me a good laugh this morning.

No comments: