Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Voting Machine in Illinois Changes Republican Votes to Democrats?

In Illinois it appears that the Democrats need all the help they can get. 

FOX News

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

They claim that it was a calibration error with the machine?  Really?  Aren't these things tested before they are put into service?

How do you really know what votes were cast on that machine prior to this being found?

Talk about Voter's being disenfranchised.

No comments: