Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pelosi Wins Back Speaker of the House?

Seriously, who in their right mind would want her leading again?

The chances of the Democrats winning back the house in this election are very very very remote, but even if they did, seriously Nancy Pelosi again?

Now to switch gears a little, this weekend I was flipping through some channels and landed on an interview with Harry Reid.  I thought to myself, hmmm wonder what he has to say and what is going on.  Well after watching it for a few minutes I am still asking myself the same question.  I really am not sure what the interview was about because the interviewer seemed a bit perplexed himself and Reid seemed to just be rambling on and on about Republicans.  About the only thing I understood from the whole thing was Harry Reid said he would allow for a vote on the Keystone Pipeline.  I was kind of confused because I thought he had prevented that vote on multiple occasions.

Anyways, back to my point.  Nancy Pelosi? Really? There are so many other Democrats that would do a much better job than her.

No comments: