Welcome to Milwaukee Live

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bailout Total could Rise to $7.5 Trillion


"The government's financial bailout will be the most expensive single expenditure in American history, potentially costing around $7.5 trillion -- or half the value of all the goods and services produced in the United States last year." - ABC News

Back to our little math worksheet. $7.5 Trillion, divided by125,225,901 voters. If the bailout money was divided amongst every single person who voted in the US during this last election for President, each and every voter would have received over $59,000. Tell me that wouldn't have helped the economy? I sure know that it would of helped in my house hold. Between my Wife and I we would have received nearly $120,000 and we would have been in great shape. Debt free except for the house, and money put away for the kids college funds.

Something just isn't right with this picture?

No comments: